How It Works
Easy quick scheduling and insurance verification. If we do not accept your insurance, we offer payment plans, sliding scale and affording cash rates. Log into your personal patient portal using your phone or smart device, upload insurance info and payment information. Fill out short forms for your visit and schedule a day and time convenient for your schedule.
You can use your patient portal to prepare for your visit and access your telemedicine visit link. Also a link will be emailed to you.
How to Connect:
- STEP 1: Ask your provider to send you an email invite to the OnPatient Portal.
- STEP 2: Open the OnPatient invite email, press the “sign up” button and register online.
- STEP 3: Download the OnPatient app from the Apple App Store.
- STEP 4: Launch the OnPatient app and log in to connect to your medical provider.
Through the OnPatient portal, you can:
- Fill out any paperwork before your appointment to make checking in easier.
- View your upcoming appointments and check-in online.
- Schedule and cancel appointments from your computer or mobile device.
- Message your doctor through a HIPAA compliant portal.
- Manage your contact and insurance information.
- Access your medical record.
- Have educational material sent directly to your account.
- Connect your child’s account and manage their health record with yours.
- View statements and pay online.
Have Appointment With Your Provider
You will be sent a text reminder and the link for the visit will be emailed and available in your patient portal. You can be seen anywhere (home, car, work, ect) from your smart device.
Peace of Mind
Your prescription will be sent electronically after your visit to your local pharmacy, follow up care scheduled, and our billing department will handle your insurance claim or can pay affordable cash rate.
Most Insurance Accepted – We can Bill Your Insurance
Upload your medical insurance for verification. Nearly all plans have telemedicine benefits.
Affordable Cash Rates
If no insurance or out of network, no problem! Contact us for details.